What is Naproxen Tablets 250/500mg?
Buy Naproxen Tablets 250/500mg is available in dosages of 250mg and 500mg, Naproxen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It has a similar method of action of the over-the-counter medicine ibuprofen; it blocks chemicals that cause pain and inflammation at the site of injury. Naproxen is a stronger anti-inflammatory than ibuprofen and is used in moderate pain and inflammation or where ibuprofen has been ineffective.
Buy Naproxen Tablets 250/500mg provides a similar level of pain relief to diclofenac and has similar levels of anti-inflammatory activity. Naproxen has now largely replaced diclofenac in the UK due to concerns surrounding the adverse effects on the heart and gastrointestinal system caused by diclofenac.
Naproxen can cause an allergic reaction in a very small number of people. You should not take Naproxen if you know you are allergic or if you have an allergy to any other anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen, aspirin or diclofenac. If you suffer with an allergic reaction to Naproxen, symptoms may include: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. If any of these symptoms occur you should seek medical attention immediately.
You should stop taking Naproxen and see your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following symtpoms occur:
- chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- swelling or rapid weight gain, little or no urinating;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;